With our continued growth we are now looking to recruit a junior Digital Designer / Producer to join our team and work on a variety of client portfolios, focussing mainly on our property and entertainment sectors. You will have worked in the creative industry for at least 1 year, be comfortable in designing and creating digital content and have an appreciation of an agency environment .
The role will work closely with the design and client service teams, bringing creative ideas to client briefs across a variety of digital deliveries. You will work across various projects and be comfortable both designing and producing digital content
You will have experience in designing and producing some of, or ideally most of, the following content and be willing to learn about the rest:
- Electronic Direct Mail (emailers)
- Static and .gif assets for both social and marketing portals
- Marketing banners in .gif or Rich Media formats
- Video assets for online use
There are of course many other digital pieces you may have or be asked to create, and we would love to hear about anything else you may have designed/ built too.
- Staying up to date with industry trends
- Forging and executing exciting ideas
- Generating ideas and presenting them to client services and other members of the team
- Encouraging others to share and explore their ideas
- Maintaining high standards and ensuring only the best work is released to the client
- University or College qualification from an art / graphic related course desirable.
- Minimum of 1 year experience, ideally working at an integrated design agency.
- A nice portfolio.
- Good graphic design experience.
- Strategically minded and creatively innovative
- Ability to strategically analyse briefs
- Good Adobe CC Suite knowledge particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and hopefully XD
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to keep a cool head and meet deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- Capability to think creatively and deliver clever concepts
- The foresight to put themselves in the shoes of the user
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Team player
- Approachable and listen to what people need and want, both from other disciplines and within your own team
- Creative and innovative
- Composed under pressure
- Willing to learn
- Flexible and willing to go the extra mile to deliver a completed project on time.
If you are interested then have a look at our website, http://www.bradleydyer-raw.local, and send us your CV and portfolio.
It is essential that you have a right to work in the UK already, are able to commute to Reigate when required and are available for a face-to-face interview if requested.
This role has been posted by BradleyDyer Media and is not open to recruiters.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£24,000.00 per year