BradleyDyerRaw Ltd and “Group” companies are an independent advertising and marketing agencies.
Our thinking creativity ethos influences every aspect of our work: from how brands look to how they communicate with their audience. We are agile, smart, small enough to care and big enough to deliver at scale, with regional, national and international capabilities, and over 30 years’ experience across different sectors. We are a member of the IPA and our clients include Disney, Turner, Universal, Berkeley Group, Pearson, Lloyds of London, Royal Bank of Canada, Canon and Dogs Trust.
To assist with our planned growth, we are now looking for an ambitious Finance Manager.
The role will report initially to the Managing Director and also the “Group” Business Advisor.
As Finance Manager you will have sole responsibility for maintaining the integrity and accuracy of all accounting records and also controlling the job costing and invoice systems, currently Streamtime Project Management and Sage Accounting.
- Maintaining complete and accurate, bought ledger, sales ledger, bank accounts, cash expenses
- Monthly reconciliations of all control accounts: aged bought ledger, aged sales ledger, bank accounts, cash, prepayments, accruals, deferred revenue, accrued revenue, Work in Progress
- VAT, PAYE/NI (NB payroll outsourced)
- Preparation of monthly trial balance
- VAT returns
- Liaising closely with Client Services – sales invoicing
- Credit control
- Preparation of rolling 3-month cashflow forecast
- Preparation of quarterly Management Accounts
- Liaison with the external accountants regarding preparation of the Annual Statutory Accounts
- Preparation of Annual Budget and Cash Flow
Job Cost Control
- Ensuring that all financial project data on is fully up to date
- Working closely with Client Service Dept
- Detailed estimates prepared and entered by Client Services
- PO’s, purchase invoices, sales invoices, time-sheets entered
(PO’s and timesheets entered directly by staff)
- Fee and 3rd party costs, expenses recovered and invoiced on a timely basis
- Preparation of monthly reports
- WIP, deferred revenue, accrue revenue – ensure reconcile with Trial Balance accounts
- Time recovery and utilisation reports
Finance Manager Key Attributes required:
- Qualified / Part qualified ( ACCA, AAT)
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate, conscientious – hands-on, “can do” attitude
- Prior agency experience preferable – working with Job Costing/Billing/Work in Progress
- Prior experience with integrated job costing system e.g. Streamtime or similar
- Competent IT skills and very good excel skills.